Sales Executive (German Speaking Sales Engineer)
We are looking to hire a driven and committed Sales Executive to grow the markets and lead a local team of sales representatives in Western Europe. The Sales Executive has a key role in our future strategy with increased processing of corporate market. You have a great opportunity to bring your ideas to life into more than 20 countries and many exciting applications, e.g., General metal finishing, Hydrogen production, Electrorefining and other electrolysis processes.
Your overall objective would be to grow the business by helping customers and prospects in the region to achieve their goals and provide them with a positive buying experience.
What you will do
• Prepare growth strategy for the appointed region, execute, and monitor results achieved.
• Retain and expand business at existing accounts by ensuring they are satisfied.
• Identify prospects and proactively acquire them, with distributors if relevant, through e.g., social selling, events, etc. with aim to convert them into buying customers; Identify prospects' pain points and success criteria; and define the appropriate solution and sales strategy.
• Proactively work with the distribution network in the region providing the right level of sales support that will help them be successful. Evaluatinge the performance of sales representatives.
Who are you
• BSc or MSc in business, electrical/electronic engineering or proven competence and experience of driving growth and selling Power Supply in B2B environment.
• 3-5 years of experience from in technical sales or business development with proven track record of meeting sales targets.
• Experience in Electrical Power Supply products preferably in Surface Treatment, Hydrogen, and Electronics.
• Experience in proactively acquiring prospective accounts and converting these into buying customers.
• Experience in supporting and developing regional distributor network.
• Fluent in German and English.
• Ability to travel for meetings, conferences, and events.
You are quality oriented with strong business acumen. You have a professional attitude, strategic mindset. Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, and be excellent at multi-tasking.
The position is located in our head office in Surte, Gothenburg.
Contact and application
For further information about the position, and to apply contact Elena Minsykowski, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us! – We look forward to your application!
About the company
At KraftPowercon we convert electricity to secure processes in everything from super tankers to nuclear power plants or to clean flue gas in power plants. We increase reliability, which helps our customers to a safer and more efficient process. The company was founded in Sweden as early as 1935, and today our factories are also located in Sweden, China and India, with major sales offices in the USA and Mexico. The headquarter is in Gothenburg and we are about 450 people in the company.