Sales Executive (Russian-speaking technical sales)
We are looking for a driven, strategic and business oriented Sales Executive to grow KraftPowercon’s business in High Current department. The Sales Executive has a key role in our future strategy with increased processing of corporate market. You will have a great opportunity to bring your ideas to life into more than 20 countries and many exciting applications, e.g., General metal finishing, Hydrogen production, Electrorefining and other electrolysis processes.
Your overall objective would be to grow the business by helping customers and prospects in the region to achieve their goals and provide them with a positive buying experience.
What you will do
· Prepare growth strategy for the region (Eastern Europe and post-Soviet states), execute and monitor results achieved. The strategy should consider relevant digital and physical channels
· Retain and expand business at existing accounts by ensuring they are satisfied; see the value we provide and through strong relations help them achieve their goals
· Identify prospects and proactively acquire them, with distributors if relevant, through e.g., social selling, events, etc. with aim to convert them into buying customers
· Proactively work with the distribution network in the region providing the right level of sales support that will help them be successful
Who are you
· Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or proven competence and experience of driving growth and selling Power Supply in B2B environment
· >3 years’ experience in sales and marketing role with proven success in growing business
· Experience in Electrical Power Supply products preferably in Surface Treatment, Hydrogen and Electronics
· Experience in proactively acquiring prospective accounts and converting these into buying customers
· Ability to build long-lasting customer relationships for both parties
· Experience in pricing, negotiating, and closing deals
· Fluent in Russian, Swedish and English
· International travel
You are customer oriented and have a strong business ability, self-propelled leader with strong social ability. You have a professional attitude, strategical and tactically oriented mind. You have the ability to manage several activities in parallel.
This position reports to Head of Region Eastern Europe and is based at Surte headquarter outside Gothenburg.
Contact and application
For further information about the position, contact Vadim Patrakov, Head of Region Eastern Europe firstname.lastname@example.org or 0734 609 801 and for the recruitment process contact Theresa Johnsen, HR KraftPowercon, 031-97 97 58.
Join us! – We look forward to your application!
About the company
At KraftPowercon we convert electricity to secure processes in everything from super tankers to nuclear power plants or to clean flue gas in power plants. We increase reliability, which helps our customers to a safer and more efficient process. The company was founded in Sweden as early as 1935, and today our factories are also located in Sweden, China and India, with major sales offices in the USA and Mexico. The headquarter is in Gothenburg and we are about 450 people in the company.