We want to power a better world – are you ready for the challenge?
Join our team. We’re powering Green Hydrogen production and looking for an energetic sales person ready to address the European market.
KraftPowercon is a global leader in industrial power conversion. Our innovative solutions, products and services have helped customers since 1935, and today hydrogen is one of the key areas of our offer for the future.
Billions of dollars are invested in the hydrogen industry to facilitate the much-needed transition to a decarbonized society. As green hydrogen made from water electrolysis, becomes an increasingly important energy carrier, the interest in our offer is surging. This is where you come in. We now need to boost our team with a Key Account Manager, Hydrogen that will be dealing with several prominent customers, projects and with power technology at the forefront.
What you will do
You will be acquiring and growing some of the most important Hydrogen accounts in Europe. This calls for a strong ability to build relationships and manage large business opportunities.
- Develop solid relationships and understand the strategic direction of the accounts to help them achieve their business goals, while securing business for KraftPowercon
- Develop relations and business through EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) companies when needed.
- Get a deep understanding of customer’s needs and provide the right technical and commercial solution.
- Monitor and manage the opportunity pipeline and increase sales at the key account.
- Be on top of market trends and developments, and translate these to business opportunities, in close collaboration with the product development team
- Team up with order coordinator/project manager to secure internal project deliveries at end of the sales phase.
- Several years as Key Account Salesperson in an international B2B environment managing complex sales.
- Experience in high-power systems AC / DC, > 1MW. Preferably with rectifiers and/or transformers.
- Preferable knowledge in Water-Electrolysis with focus on Hydrogen production.
- Experience in supporting B2B customers buying process from managing relations with people across departments, presenting proposals, negotiating and closing deals.
- Strong business acumen and financial knowledge for pricing and present business cases to decision makers.
- Confident in building relationships with customers. At various levels of the organization (including C level) and at various functions.
- Quality-conscious and structured to manage several activities and to plan.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a bonus.
- Willingness to travel to customers and to exhibitions and conferences (approx. 50 days/year).
- Team player, with a can-do attitude and positive energy
As a person you are keen to develop business and sell and you thrive to manage complex deals of substantial size.
Contact and application
For further information about the position, contact Patrick Delombre, HC Business Unit Director, +46 (0)76-270 81 33 and for the recruitment process contact Patrik Stoppert, HR Manager KraftPowercon, +46 (0)706 959 682 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the megatrend! – We look forward to your application!
About the company
At KraftPowercon we convert electricity to secure processes in everything from super tankers to nuclear power plants or to clean flue gas in power plants. We increase reliability, which helps our customers to a safer and more efficient process. The company was founded in Sweden as early as 1935, and today our factories are also located in China and India, and major sales offices in the USA and Mexico. The headquarter is in the outskirts of Gothenburg and we are about 600 people in the company.