The High Current Business Unit within KraftPowercon offer world-class power conversion for Hydrogen, Electronics, and General Metal Finishing. Global mega-trends such as decarbonization, 5G and high precision plating is now offering the company huge opportunities to claim a leading position and grow the business. To help us in our journey we are now looking for an experienced and motivated Global Engineering Manager for our General Metal Finishing & Electronics business.
The main objective of the role is to understand the customers applications, their challenges and needs and from this define what value KraftPowercon can add to their operations. For example, how can KraftPowercon help them increase production output, achieve more predictable and repeatable results, reduce scrap and reduce unplanned stops. This knowledge will then be the base for global marketing and sales efforts as well developing a competitive industry portfolio of products and services.
- Involved in sales process with customers, act as the technical advisor and support sales in management discussion at customers.
- Develop customer application knowledge, unsurface customer needs and define KraftPowercon’s value propositions.
- Manage an industry portfolio of products and services that are correctly positioned and priced in the markets.
- Work close with Marketing and Sales to accelerate demand in the market, develop our channel partners and launch new products and services.
- Create awareness and interest by presenting at important events such as trade-fairs, industry associations and webinars.
- Organize and documented customer input for R&D to develop the technology roadmap and be part in close product quality issues.
- University education in Power Electronics or similar.
- Worked >5 years as product manager and/or application engineer and/or field service with multitude of clients.
- Experience in working with Electroplating processes in General Metal Finishing or Printed Circuit Boards and IC-Substrates.
- Confident talking and dealing with customers, decision makers to understand their needs and propose technical solutions.
- Experience how to manage High Current's product lines including how to correctly position products and services, set pricing strategies and launch new offers.
- Quality conscious to ensure technical designs, documentation and communication is reliable and according to standards.
As a person we believe you are a natural leader, customer oriented and have a strong business acumen. In addition, we think you can balance both the strategic dimension while also being hands on operationally. You are excellent at creating and maintaining relationships.
This position reports to HC Business Unit Director, Patrick Delombre, and the location is at the Headquarters in Surte close to Gothenburg.
Contact and application
For further information about the position, contact Patrick Delombre, HC Business Unit Director, +46 (0)76-270 81 33 and for the recruitment process contact Patrik Stoppert, HR Manager KraftPowercon, +46 (0)706 959 682 or email@example.com.
Welcome with your application!
About the company
KraftPowercon offers solutions, products, services—and drives innovation—within industrial power supply. We create value for customers by ensuring efficient, green, and reliable processes that meet today’s and tomorrow’s demands. We are active in areas such as Hydrogen, Air Pollution Control/ESP, Ballast Water Treatment/Marine, Electronics, Surface Treatment, and Uninterruptible Power Systems. Headquartered in Sweden, KraftPowercon started in 1935 and now has five production facilities in Sweden, China and India and sales offices around the world.